Week 2- Welcome to the MTC

 

Hey guys!

 I have arrived at the MTC!! And what an experience it is. This week I said goodbye to my family for a couple of years, and that was really sad, but I know that God will be with them and that he'll bless and protect them. 

 Upon my arrival I was taken by a missionary where he gave me valuable advice. This elder said not to talk to the sisters, look at the sisters, and overall pretend the sisters don't exist. I was like, okay. So that was kinda weird but then I met my district and talked to all the elders and sisters. They're great in person, ngl we mess around a lot but it's a lot of fun. The food here at the mtc is okay?? I mean it's not amazing but it's not horrible. It's like standard hotel food.

 We also went to class for a bit and that was good, nothing crazy happened there haha. BUT THEN, I went to a devotional. It was there I learned that I was the only Elder going to New Delhi, India. I think it's kinda cool that not a lot of people are going to India. I actually did meet an Elder, Elder Johnson, who's going to the Bangalore,India mission which is really cool!! It was nice to meet someone who was going through something a little similar. 

 I also found one Elder Davidson! He's a good friend from my HXP trip to Malta last summer. It was really great to see a familiar face. 

 Later in the night we stayed up super late and threw tennis balls around the dorm, it was pretty funny. 

Today I played basketball and lifted, not a lot happened today, but I'm going to the temple so that'll be fun! 

Okay now to the spiritual things, I heard something yesterday I really loved. There would be no atonement without the character of Christ. This week try to think about the attributes and character of Christ and implement it in your life. I'm going to work on that as well. 

 I love you all!! God be with you till we meet again!!

 Elder Fuller

 Pictures:

 1- Elder Davidson and I

2- A bad picture of the dorm with Elder Laufiso 

3- Elder Walsman conducting business 

4- Elder Rydalch lookin good

5- playing with tennis balls 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 - The Return of Zoom School